We created Arti with ingredients carefully formulated to promote a sustainable boost of energy that helps you stay focused and productive throughout the day.
L-theanine is an amino acid commonly present in tea. Studies have shown that L-Theanine promotes relaxation, enhances focus and improves sleep quality.
1. Kobayashi et al. Effects of L-theanine on the release of alpha-brain waves in human volunteers. Nippon Nogeikagaku Kaishi, 1998, 72, 2, 153-157.
2. Kim et al. Effect of changes of muscle tension and brain alpha wave activity induced by functional beverage on Golf performers. Proceedings of Int Symposium on Food, nutrition and health of 21 century SI4: 50-51.
3. Hidese et al. Effects of L-theanine administration on stress-related symptoms and cognitive functions in healthy adults: A randomized controlled trial. 2019 Nutrient, 11, 2362.
Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline is a superior form of Choline compound that occurs naturally in the body. Choline is required to produce acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter involved in memory storage, muscle control, and many other brain functions. Clinical studies have shown that Alpha-GPC helps maintain and improve memory, concentration and focus.
1. Institute of Medicine. Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, and Choline. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1998.
2. Parker, A., The Effects of Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Caffeine or Placebo on Markers of Mood, Cognitive Function, Power, Speed, and Agility., 12th Annual Mtg. Intl. Society Of Sports Nutrn. Conf., 2015.
3. Traini, E., et al. Choline Alphoscerate (Alpha-Glyceryl-Phosphoryl-Choline) An Old Choline-containing Phospholipid with a Still Interesting Profile As Cognition Enhancing Agent. Current Alzheimer Rsch., 2013,10,1070-1079.